Heritage Park on Trailforks.com
Just a short 45 minute drive south of Ann Arbor, Adrian’s Heritage Park, located at 3221 N. Adrian Hwy(US M52), is home to 10 miles worth of biking/hiking trails, in addition to softball fields, soccer fields, an RC flying field, an 18 hole Disc Golf course, the Stubnitz Environmental Center and various playground/picinic shelters.
All trails start and finish at the Stubnitz Center parking lot, with an alternate trailhead for the Orange trail at Marker 18(soccer lot).
- Blue Trail: 0.6 mi long wagon trail/two track.
- Green Trail: 1.4mi long. Mostly singletrack loop of the interior of the park including a long boardwalk section and moderate side hill trail.
- Yellow Trail: 1.8mi long. Mostly singletrack loop of the north edge of the park, includes tight, twisty trail and a few log piles, not much elevation gain.
- Red Trail: 2.7mi long. Mostly singletrack that follows the beginning of the Orange trail. A fast and flowy section includes the park’s biggest climb (The Bench) and biggest descent (BIG BERTHA!). Includes steep side hill riding and several log piles.
- Orange Trail: 8.8mi long. It may be under 9mi long but this trail IS a workout! Encompassing sections (if not the entirety) of all the other trails plus a whole lot more! Includes several short but steep climb/descents, some more log piles, more steep side hill and a few skinny bridges. Heritage Park’s signature trail and the basis for the Hare Racer race course. Route